Monday, November 23, 2009

I could tell you...

This is not a typical update. I can't tell you everything that has been happening. I do not have enough time. I can tell you that tomorrow begins Thanksgiving Break which I am very thankful for. I can tell you that the Lord has blessed me with a job for J Term at House Blend and a job for the summer at Camp Garaywa. I can tell you that His provision is evident in my life everyday. I can tell you that I am blessed to have the two best friends I have ever had in Lindsey Bock and Natalie Huth. I can tell you that I have been blessed to write new songs and to record them. I can tell you that I got paid last week to hold a four month old baby boy named Jude. I can tell you that finals stresses me out and the prospect of being away from my girls unnerves me. I can tell you that I have discovered a love for pomegranates and sharp cheddar cheese. I can tell you about times with my Life Group Girls where I have realized how much I have grown and been equipped this semester. I can tell you of my love for intramurals and of how I love to cheer. I can tell you of fried rice and adopted roommates and tiny Christmas trees and of knitting with bright red yarn. I can tell you of peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches and sign language and sketching and paper snow flakes. I can tell you of best friend times and hugs and star gazing and movies and talking until three am.
I can also tell you of hard times. I can tell you that I hate being told what to do. I hate being reminded of things of little importance. I can tell you that I have been annoyed with my Lindsey for the first time ever. I can tell you that I have struggled with Life Groups. I can tell you that I have felt like I was emotionally drowning. I can tell you that I have struggled to keep my heart in the right place. I can tell you that I have not been as faithful to the Word as I would like. I can tell you that I have longed for my future husband to show up and sweep me off my feet. I can tell you that my desire for children is only growing stronger and harder to contain.

I can tell you all of these things...but I simply do not have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3