Monday, August 2, 2010

it's a struggle...

to trust God's plans.
to wait patiently.
to be here and want to be...anywhere but here.
to relax and rest in Him.

i spend most of my days talking to my sister, hannah, reading, making things, and surfing the interwebs, usually reading blogs. my all-time favorite blog is The Journey by Katie Davis. i know i have mentioned her before, for this obsession is nothing new. :)

she just posted a new entry that was so encouraging to me, though one might think it would discourage the desires of my heart. go on. read it.

ps. i promise that i will soon wrap up my summer and also tell the story of my sister, hannah. however, my emotions are still not to that point yet. we'll get there. promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3