Monday, January 17, 2011

awake.


for the first time since i've been home, i slept well. really well. going to bed at 11 pm and waking up at 7 am is so good for my mood. even though it is incredibly cloudy, i can genuinely say that it feels like a good day is brewing. my family is laughing. our house is cozy. i'm about to make tea.

the little things have made today so good.
a fuzzy red blanket.
a cinnamon raisin bagel.
a long message to my best friend in spain.
chatting with the little one.
hugs from a 12 year brother.
seeing my daddy read his Bible.
hearing our parrot chirp his little good mornings.
golden globe fashion wrap up on Today.
a glass of ice water.
a soft cardigan.
cold feet.
watching our goldfish swim.
seeing my sister and my mom actually get along.
the sound of the dryer.

the Peace that passes all understanding.

1 comment:

  1. You have challenged me today...challenged me to look for, to anticipate, to expect God in all the small things- to rejoice in ALL things good!

    ReplyDelete

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3