Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Long days. Longer nights.

This has been our life for more than 24 hours. Storms, storms, and more storms. I'm usually the first to be fearful, but I'm gaining more and more confidence in the Lord's strength. I'm starting to see the beauty in the lightning, His power in the thunder, the refreshment that the rain brings.
Of course, it does help to have my girls by my side. Not only have I been blessed by the comfort of my roommates and the hilarity of my downstairs neighbors, but my sweet Kathryn and Kathleen have been staying here with us, and that brings much peace to my heart.
Besides, who wouldn't be happy with a face like this by her side?



"When I am afraid, I will trust in You." Psalm 56:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3