Tuesday, August 5, 2008

whoa.

I'm now down to thirty days.
It's amazing how quickly the days are flying by.
yesterday was exactly one month from move in day.
my suitemates and i are growing closer and more excited with every passing day.
i'm becoming anxious-both to get there and to make the days slow.
mama and i are starting a quick review course today so i'll be confident in math this fall.
praise god, i'll be taking my first and last college math class this semester!
i can't wait to get it over with.
other than working and reviewing, life is kinda boring.
i'm cramming time with my best friends now.
every minute counts and we're very aware of that.
i can't believe we're here, but it's an awesome place to be.

ciao-anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3