Saturday, January 24, 2009

how God works.

God is so good. Not that it wasn't a clear fact before, but He is so good.
I can't really explain why I'm writing this right now. I'm not allowed to talk about it and honestly I have no clue who could be reading this. So, I'll just hit the high points.
1. God does things that we don't see coming. He just throws it at us and we have to take it. Yeah, sometimes it's rough, but He's got control on the curveball.
2. God is in control. He doesn't listen to our shouldn'ts and wouldn'ts and couldn'ts. He's all about His Glory, and He's gonna use our little lives for it.
3. God blesses us beyond what we expect. We expect a little bit, but not now and not His way. But, nope. He is all over giving us amazing things that we neither deserve nor expect.

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3