Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my God shall supply all of my needs...

...according to His riches in Glory.
I have three major things that I am in need of. I am constantly asking God to provide. Feel free to join me...

1. Scholarships.
I am nowhere near what I need to attend Union this fall. I know that Union is where I am called to minister, and therefore I have faith in His provision. I am just waiting in anticipation.

2. Contentment.
I need to be content here where God has me. It is understandable to miss my friends, but I need to live in the here and now. Christ is all I need and I need to get that through my head.

3. Plane Ticket.
I am still praying for a plane ticket to Colorado. I had thought of a way to do it, but I think I need to wait on Him. Please pray that it will come together. My Natalie is getting really really stressed out and I would love to go and help her for a week.

I have total faith in my God to do exceedingly more than I can begin to hope for. My God is a God of many many miracles.

Soli Deo Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3