Thursday, June 25, 2009

This is not a rant.

But, I am slightly frustrated. Two questions.

Why oh why would you call yourself a Christian and then curse on your Facebook profile?
I mean, that leads people to the Lord for sure. I will admit that I am guilty of cursing. I am a sinner, saved by grace, and I fight the fight with my tongue daily.
But, I couldn't bring myself to post that on Facebook.

Why would you call yourself a Christian and then rejoice in another's death, particularly one who never claimed Christ? What a foolish example to set. I cannot believe that Jesus would ever rejoice in the death of an unsaved soul. God is love....and as His children, we are called to reflect that. Rejoicing in the loss of a soul to an eternity in hell is not loving and it never will be.

If we are called to glorify Christ with our lives, does that not include Facebook as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3