Thursday, July 30, 2009

1 Peter 4:12-13.

Today, that whole "God works in mysterious ways" thing feels like a load of bull.
I love the Lord with all that I have. I do truly want to glorify Him and I want to be where He wants me to me. I want my heart to match His heart.

The thing is---I was wrong. The information that I got from Financial Aid was confusing. And where I thought I was covered, I'm not. I'm still about $2200 short.
(I don't usually post actual numbers on my blog, but if we pray specifically, God answers specifically.)

Honestly, I'm pretty low right now. I feel like I keep being built up, just to be let back down. I know that God's will and timing is perfect, but this is hard hard hard.

Your prayers are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3