Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hey there, blog world.

I am regretting not writing as often as of late. I just have not felt like it at all.
Here's the quick list of what I want to say.

1. I will eventually blog about the rest of Colorado. Right now, it seems that would be a large distraction to me. I don't want to cause myself to not be content.

2. God has provided! Union's Financial Aid called and provided most, if not all, of what I need for this fall. I would appreciate continued prayers, but I will definitely be back at Union this fall.

3. In the three weeks before I return to Union, I have two paintings to do for friends, a huge painting project for myself, and a quilt to finish. I'm so glad to have the distraction, but it should be interesting to see if I actually get everything done.

4. I'm rereading the Twilight series, which I find rather odd for myself. I'm enjoying them, but I see the love story through different eyes now. Hmm..Perhaps a whole new post will come out of that.

5. I have always been kinda obsessed with weddings, marriage, love, family, etc. I'm just ready. Just thought I would get that out there...as I look at a wedding website. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3