Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tomorrow.

Oh my soul.

Tomorrow is the day I, along with 48+ other people, have been waiting for:
The official beginning of the crazy thing that is called LIFE GROUPS.

We all move in tomorrow. We leave on retreat on Monday.
I'm going to be back with my best friends. I'm so excited.
Annnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd....I get to see a fantastic guy named my LGP! AKA Alex Brown. Boy's awesome and I'm so stoked to see him.

In other happy news, my best friend, Lindsey Marie Bock, is going to be my next door neighbor once again, which is how we originally became best friends first semester.
God is so great.

I do ask for prayer for the LG community during this next week...
...that Lee Wilson, our fearless leader, would be healthy and strong for this week.
...that we would remember Who we are serving above all things.
...that petty arguments and disagreements would be put aside, so that we may be the body of believers that we are called to be.
...that we would hold ourselves to the high standards that we agreed to in April.
...that God would be glorified through every single word and action from every single member of the LGL Community.

Soli Deo Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3