Saturday, August 29, 2009

Week Number One.

First week of classes? Check.
First Life Group meeting? Check.
Best Roommates Ever? Check.
Plenty of time with Erin and her new BFF/Roomie, Emily? Check.
All day, everyday with Lindsey, my best friend? And her birthday? Check.

Overall, yes, it was super stressful, but I am more than grateful and better than thrilled to be here and to be blessed by these amazing people.
My classes should be just right. A little difficult, but definitely doable. I've had a lot of reading, but that should be fine. I love love love my ASL class. It is going to be so much fun.

The highlight of being back is being with my friends, obviously. Seeing people who I love again is awesome. Specifically, Lindsey is the biggest blessing. I cannot begin to list her attributes, but believe me, she is quite an example and just a light in my life. I've never had any friend who is so eager to pray with me and over me. It's just opening my eyes to true friendship and true Christ-centered lives.



Soli Deo Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3