Saturday, September 5, 2009

week numero dos.

This was a good week. A crazy week. A hard week. But a good week.

I am so glad Rush is over. Thank you, Chi Omega, for giving me back my best friend.
Seriously though, it is hard when you have a routine and it's broken by late nights apart and lots of rules.
I'll admit it---I love seeing all of the sweet little ones go through Bid Day. I really truly do. I am not only glad that it's over for me, but I'm glad that it's over for them, so that they can enjoy their new sisterhoods.
I do have a favorite...but that is obvious. Let's just say that I'm so glad that my sweet Megan, who I've been friends with for a while now, is in the same sorority as my best friend. It's a good thing. :)

I did have a super migraine this week, and I'm still feeling the affects of it. Praise God, I got to sleep it off and that was marvelous.
Also, I lost a close family friend to cancer this week. I can't really talk about it right now. All I can say is that she was a Christian, and I wish I could've said goodbye. Lindsey is seriously helping with this. What a blessing it is to have a best friend who understands death and grief. God is too good to me through her.

Note to all of the mothers/people who really know me---
You'll be happy to know that I cleaned my room tonight. There is a floor in here. Who knew? ;) (Lindsey threatened me if I didn't clean it. Nice Tactic.)

Be in prayer for my Life Group please. The dynamic is interesting. Alex and I are focusing on the Gospel, and they are responding well. I'm just interested in the future of it all.

Soli Deo Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3