Thursday, October 15, 2009

fall break.

So...I've fallen way behind on blogging this semester. I'll try to catch up really quick.

1. We think I did indeed have the swine flu. It was more miserable than anything I've ever experienced. My best friend and sweet roommates took fantastic care of me and also kept me from going stir crazy which was wonderful.

2. I got sick for a second time with a virus and double ear infections last week. That was not fun, but Linds also had double ear infections at the same time. It was hard, but hilarious to have conversations.

3. Classes are going better than I had expected with being so sick for so long. My midterm grades are pretty dang good for having had the swine flu. Pray that I would not be discouraged, but would instead keep fighting for As.

4. Life Groups are going strong. I have super solid girls who love the Lord. I need to continue to grow in being intentional, but that is a daily battle and prayer. We're going to a corn maze after this break which will be super cool.

5. My best friend, Lindsey, and I are growing closer and stronger in our relationship and in Christ daily. God is so good to us. We are just constantly amazed by His grace in our lives.

6. I'm going on a GO Trip and so is Linds! I'll be serving in Providence, Rhode Island over spring break and my sweet Lindsey will be in North Africa! We're just floored by these chances to serve outside of our comfort zones.

I'm excited and encouraged by the ways God is working in and through us this semester, but I so appreciate this time to rest at home. I need time to recuperate and get healthy again. What a blessing my own home is.

Soli Deo Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3