Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ugh.

i try to limit my posts that contain this phrase. but...
life sucks.

legit. this week has not been fun. and it's only wednesday. great.
i am emotionally overwhelmed. that's not to mention the homework that needs doing. not to mention my longing to be home. not to mention the fact that one best friend is rather distant, which is kinda becoming a theme for her. i also am getting sick. welcome to typical anna.
this is not me trying to get pity. this is me stating the facts. this week has been difficult and will continue to be so.
however God is still good. and i am still in His hands. i still have one best friend who is consistently here for me, one that shows up at almost midnight to comfort me when i have received terrible news. i still have the promise of tomorrow and the hope of eternity spent in worship. i still have the calling of my heart to love.
and love, i will. for if God is for me, who can be against me?
what great hope i have in the Cross of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3