Saturday, May 15, 2010

sixteen.

sixteen days until camp. i'm so stoked. i have so many things to study for and so many exams to take. i have so many more things to pack and at least two paintings/collages to finish. i have a paper on science and the Christian faith to write. i have concepts in science to teach myself. i have friends to love on. i have finals packages to make. i have sleeping to do. and it's all good.

while finals are stressful and i do have to make good grades on them...i enjoy this time of year. i like getting to be a part of the bustle. i like loving on friends. i like all of it.

except goodbyes.

the Lord knows that my heart is burdened to be leaving my friends, especially lindsey and natalie. His will and plan is perfect. i'm just trying not to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3