Saturday, July 3, 2010

God is good.

this week was the hardest week of camp as of yet. i don't know why i was so discouraged and exhausted, but i was. we also had a stomach bug hanging around, a terribly disobedient cabin, and a lot of hurting girls. i did have the chance to lead one to the Lord, which covers all of the hard parts completely.

the miracle is that i am currently at home. yes, you read that right. i am at home with my family. six hours in a car with erin and anna tyler, the unit leader of unit three, and i am here. i'm really glad to get a chance to rest and get away.
however, honestly, i miss garaywa. i miss my cabin. i miss my christy. i miss my life there.
but i think i'll feel better this week after this break.

now to get to my laundry and maybe take a nap. goodness, it's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3