Saturday, August 27, 2011

Breeze.


Weekends are always wonderful. Weekends like this one are a breath of fresh air.
So much family time. Camp friends. Prayer. Tears. Renewed hope. It's just like the air of friendship and sweet school family is finally being breathed back into my soul. It is such a relief to my whole self to have those I hold dearest within my reach. These people give me a peek at the light that I sometimes miss in my own life. "Rejoice in your smallness," says my grandchild with the old soul. The wisdom of my friends is priceless in my life. Sitting on my bed between my best friend and my grandchild provokes feelings I cannot put into words. Praying with three of those closest to my heart makes me cry and smile at the same time.
These times are the ones I'm going to lock into my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3