Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Faithful.

I know, I know. I haven't written any more letters. But there is a reason for that.

I am now a senior.

Weird, right? I have so many things going on. 17 hours of classes. 4 Clep tests. Praxis tests.
But I am really enjoying my classes so far. They will be challenging on many levels, but I think I'm going to enjoy this last semester before student teaching.
On top of all that, I'm finally back with all of my sweet friends. It is such a relief to be back with my best friends. I just feel like I can breathe again. AND I have a room to myself with happy roommates to match. It just feels right. God is just so faithful.

This verse has really been challenging and encouraging me lately. I hope that it can speak to your soul as well.
So those who suffer according to God's will should,
in doing good, entrust themselves to a faithful Creator.
1st Peter 4:19
Learning to truly trust is hard...but He is faithful. He has proven Himself again and again. We just have to let go and let Him do it all again. I can honestly promise you that He will be faithful to you. He will heal that hurt. He will make that path. He will shine that light. He will because He is compassionate towards His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3