Friday, November 21, 2008

looking up.

I'm finally hitting the end strides of this semester. I love my life and my friends, but I'm really ready to spend time with my family. I can't wait until next week for Thanksgiving break, so I can really talk to my mom and do fun stuff with my siblings. We're even going to put up the Christmas tree!

Also on my list of happy things is the short amount of time left with my current roommates. While I love them like Jesus does, we clash quite a bit and I'm ready to live with other people. Jessi, Maggie, and Jessica are the best girls for me. God has blessed me with an opportunity and I'm so glad to take it.

I'm learning so much about myself and about the life Christ has for me. His Heart for me is so different than what I would plan, but it is infinitely better than what I could have imagined for myself. His Plan is more than I wanted and scarier than I can dream, but it's worth everything. I'm so ready to have time to talk to my parents about His Heart for me and what His full plan is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3