Friday, December 19, 2008

where the ♥ is.

i'm here in dickson. they all say that home is where the heart is.
well, i just don't think that my heart is all in one place.
yes, part of it is here with my family and old friends and betsy.
but part of it is is louisville with jessi.
another part is in the ville with luke, but will soon travel home to union.
yet another part is with natalie, also in the ville, but also going away to colorado.
part is on its' way to california with abby.
sam and nate got a piece to take to minnesota.
court's got a piece about twenty minutes from here.
my boo and my bridesmaid buddy took some home to birmingham.
craig six decided to keep most of their pieces on their pockets...
and all of these are encompassed in the fact that my heart lies in the hands of my heavenly Father.

what a way to live my life...with my heart spread across the USA.
i miss them already.
i love them with all of my heart.
all i can do is place them where my heart truly lies-into the hands of the Father, who already holds them anyway.
what a blessing to be able to lay it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3