Sunday, March 22, 2009

SB09.

1. I am a LIFE Group Leader! Yes, I am stoked beyond words. I am being given such a great opportunity to pour into the lives of freshmen and I am so excited to do so. I just love it when God is like, "Here. Go be used." I am also excited about this because my two dearest friends, along with lots of our other friends, also are going to be LGLs. God has definitely blessed me with friends who are also after His Heart and I am excited that we will get to serve together.

2. It is SPRING BREAK. Praise Jesus! These last few weeks have been full of a depressed spirit and I am so glad to be able to spend time focusing on Him and just chilling. Speaking of chilling...

3. I AM GOING TO GATLINBURG!!! Tomorrow, the adventure begins. A group of us from Union are going to stay in a cabin in the mountains. It is going to be AWESOME. Swimming, Playing Games, Watching Movies...Just general Happiness. I am so ready for this.

That is now in a nutshell. I'm generally happy, which is so nice. God is blessing me so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3