Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I don't have the words.

Seriously. I just cannot begin on the rest of my Colorado adventure.
It was fantastic. I loved every minute.
But I really can't write about it all right now.

If you have Facebook, I'd suggest looking at the pictures. They will give you an idea as to why I just cannot write. It was too amazing and I am too tired.

I promise that I will write out my thoughts and feelings on my last day in Arvada, my days in Colorado Springs, and my flight back.

But, for now, I'm going to rest a bit. Tonight, I'm making pizza with one of the best friends from here, Byrd, and we're going to watch a movie. I'm not sure what else is going on.

You can pray for two things.
1. I need some type of job. It could just be some baby sitting. I don't really care. I just need something.
2. Friday, the 24th, at 10:30 am, Mama and I are going to talk to financial aid at Union. Pray that it is fruitful.

These are the verses that we are praying---Psalm 106:4-5.

"Remember me, O LORD, when you show favor to your people; help me when you save them,that I may look upon the prosperity of your chosen ones, that I may rejoice in the gladness of your nation, that I may glory with your inheritance."
"Remember me, God, when you enjoy your people; include me when you save them; I want to see your chosen succeed, celebrate with your celebrating nation, join the Hallelujahs of your pride and joy!"
This is what I long to be: Christ's Pride and Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3