Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts..."

Today was an overall peaceful day, though I didn't think it would be.

We had to pick up Natalie's ex-boyfriend who happens to be her boss's son and take him with us to VBS. That put her in a fantastic mood. We did listen to extraordinarily loud music, which is one of our favorite pastimes. Windows down, dancing, and jamming always put me in a good mood.
We did end up at church at a normal time, but still had to put the stage back together, which was so much fun that early. Then came breakfast and we ran headlong into another day of VBS.
FIVE kiddos got saved today! Praise the Lord! What a fantastic day that made it. That and the fact that it flew by. It was amazing. Then, we had lunch with Missy, Natalie's boss, and Cheryl, the Preschool director. Italian....So yummy.

Soon, we made it home for naps...which was divine.
We then ran some errands and then watched at least five episodes of "Sonny with a Chance."
Don't judge us.

Finally, Natalie's parents got home! It was so wonderful to finally meet Mrs. Wittman and to see Dr. Wittman again. I really truly like Mrs. Wittman especially. She is such a sweet lady. I got to talk to her for about an hour and she just makes me feel so at home and loved.
Not that my Natalie doesn't, but sometimes you just need a mama.

Tonight is my last night at the Wittman home, which really has become like home to me as well. Tomorrow, I move on to Colorado Springs and Natalie Huth! I can't wait to see her, though I am sad to leave this Natalie. God is blessing me through this trip and I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds for me and my heart.

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one Body, you are called to peace. And be thankful."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3