Thursday, January 7, 2010

statii?

I hate fighting on Facebook Statuses (Statii?). It's oftentimes pointless and just leads to pride issues. However, I was involved in one such argument tonight, and it became somewhat of an eye-opener too.
I say all this to direct you to my dear friend Stephen Capps' blog. Stephen is one of the funniest people I know, fantastic at playing the piano, one of my sweetest friends' boyfriend, a great barista, and generally a lot of fun to be around. But, over all those things, he's also full of Christlike wisdom and a desire to glorify God.
That being said, you should read his blog. http://stephencapps.blogspot.com/2010/01/facebook-color-statuses-and-internet.html

Kgreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3