Friday, March 26, 2010

going for the sake of the gospel.

we leave for providence tomorrow. yes it's two am. no i haven't packed. yes i have a test in six hours. but i'm awake. and i'm just waiting for the excitement to kick in where the nerves already are. God is good and has given me friends who pray over me and encourage me. i'm just so blessed. i know that awesome things are about to happen. i just can't wait to see what they are.

oh and i'm excited to fly again too. :)


"My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3