Saturday, May 29, 2010

blah.

when i get nervous or excited or both, i tend to get really dramatic and talk all the time.
ahem.
it is currently almost twelve thirty am and i have no one to talk to.

i know that the Lord is all i can rely on. His strength will get me through.
but i would also love to be near my linds or natalie or courtney or andi right now.
i just miss having that constant encouragement. they know what to tell me to make me feel better. and i miss them a lot.

tomorrow:
church.
family.
packing.
packing.
packing.
maybs some skype.
packing.
packing.
packing.
more skype.
more family.
more freaking out.
maybs sleep.

monday.
four thirty am.
leave for garaywa.
drive.
drive.
drive.
drive.
drive.
get to garaywa.
unpack.
forms.
staff training.
whoa.

i am really going to need the Lord in all of this. may His name alone be glorified.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3