Wednesday, May 26, 2010

i'm awake.

and i have nothing better to do with myself than fill out a quiz. :)
okay. that's not really true, but this looked fun.
you put your itunes on shuffle and see what happens...


if your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

Opening Credits: "Bottle It Up" by Sara Barielles.

Waking Up: "Tango Maureen" from Rent.

First Day Of School: "Heartbreak World" by Matt Nathanson

Falling In Love: "I have decided to follow Jesus." by Phil WIckham.

Fight Song: "Empty Bottle" by Ingrid Michaelson.

Breaking Up: "I Won't" by Colbie Caillat.

Prom: "Assassin" by John Mayer

Life: "Somebody to Love" from the Glee Cast

Mental Breakdown: "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast

Driving: "God on His Wedding Day" by TJ Hester.

Flashback: "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson.

Getting Back Together: "Rude Boy" by Rihanna.

Wedding:"Jesus I Come" by the Shelly Moore Band

Birth of Child: "Let's Go Fly a Kite!" from Mary Poppins.

Final Battle: "Clear the Stage" by Ross King

Death Scene: "If I were a Boy" by Beyonce.

Funeral Song: "If It Kills Me" by Jason Mraz.

some of those are oddly perfect. "the way i am" is definitely a flashback song to me. so high school. "i have decided to follow Jesus" describes my first experience with falling in love: with my savior. "be our guest" is appropriate, as if i'm having a hard day, i often turn my life into a disney movie in my head. mental issues? maybeeeeeeee. ;) and "if it kills me?"

all i really wanna do is love you...

oh and it mentions death. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3