Sunday, August 29, 2010

elementary ed majors have the most fun.

i made a discovery recently because of one of my education classes: Wordle. i'm telling you: this is a great thing. a really great thing. check out my latest one:
basically, you just put in a list of words. the more times you use a word, the bigger it is. i'm a little bit obsessed with it. you should try it. :)

in other news, i do have some seriously great classes. it's a lot on my plate, but it's going to be worth it. i love being in my major and learning things that really really matter. life groups has had a few rough spots, but our awesome meeting last night made it all happy. :)

keep praying that i'll continue to learn to show unconditional love. i've been forgiven of so much. i want to show that to others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please please please talk to me!
I'd love to hear your opinions.
<3